About Policies and Procedures As a rule, the role of the Board of Directors is to establish policies, while the role of the Administration is to implement those policies through administrative procedures. Policies are principles adopted by the board to chart a course of action. Administrative Procedures are detailed directions developed by the administration to put policy into practice. A policy may provide sufficient direction by itself, and, as a consequence, it may not be accompanied by an administrative procedure.
Inquiries regarding policies and procedures should be directed to the school office.
Mountain View Montessori Procedures
- Attendance and Truancy Procedures
- Request for Edcuational Leave and Pre-Aproval of Extended Absences FORM
- Letter of Concern
- Compulsory Education Violation Notice Letter
- Administrative Meeting Letter
- CEV Documentation
- Flow Chart
- Attendance Slide
- Compulsory Education Definitions
- Compulsory Education Requirements
- Duties of the School District (MVM)
- Parent Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct